About Greg Williams,
The Master Negotiator and Body Language Expert
Experience You Can Trust
Greg Williams, The Master Negotiator and Body Language Expert, has studied and practiced negotiation tactics and strategies for more than 30 years. He’s spent over 20 years studying the way body language can affect negotiation outcomes.
Greg’s education and experience come from formal negotiation settings, universities, governmental municipalities, seminars, and the school of hard knocks. He’s served on numerous corporate, business, and governmental boards.
Professional Speaker and
Greg is a dynamic speaker who engages and motivates audiences. He uses real life examples from the negotiations he’s participated in to illustrate the principles he shares.
Greg is a member of the National Speakers Association and a trusted media resource. He has appeared on numerous TV and radio programs, discussing reading body language and negotiation tactics and strategies.
- Businessman of the Year – United States Congress
- Past Chairman of the New Jersey Business Development Authority (Appointed by Gov. Whitman)
- Minority Business Advocate of the Year
– Small Business Administration (SBA)
- 100 Most Influential people in the state of New Jersey
- Leadership New Jersey Fellow
- Past President of the New Jersey Chapter
of the National Speakers Association