Negotiate and Read Body Language Mem-Cards
Welcome to Negotiation & Body Language Strategies Mem-Cards! These cards will allow you to come out ahead in more of your negotiations!
These cards will show you how to:
- Prepare for negotiations
- Strategize for successful negotiation outcomes
- Be persuasive when negotiating
- Read an opponent’s body language
- Discover and use Micro Expressions
- Utilize Emotional Intelligence to be more persuasive
- Test an opponent’s offer
- Make win/win deals when negotiating
- And so much more!
To use these cards:
- Focus on one card each day. Reflect on the topic and its application for at least 10 minutes.
- Connect with someone by exchanging cads to prompt in-depth conversations.
- Use in team meetings to expand discussions.
- Give cards to team members and ask them to share their thoughts.
Select cards to spark discussion with individual employees or to inspire collective enthusiasm.
Each section is color-coded to help you easily find these four components:
- Negotiation (purple)
- Body Language (gold)
- Emotional Intelligence (green)
- Micro Expressions (red)
Start with a question, and flip over the card for answers and tips.
The final card in each component has a call to action.